Alstonvale Law has the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business.
We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts. Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Alstonvale Law can help with:
- Advice on business structures
- Contracts for Sale of Business and Franchising Agreements
- Retail & Commercial Leases
- Goodwill & valuation of business assets
- Financial & tax considerations
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement